[Long-Range] A blast of holy light envelops the battlefield. Deals substantial mystic damage to the entire enemy force.
|Name||Modifier||AP (XBOX)||AP (PC)||Damage||Speed||Effect|
|Whiteout I||Mighty Bludgeon||48||115||B||D||[Frost] Attack +1|
|Whiteout II||Mighty Bludgeon||48||115||B||C||[Frost] Attack +2|
|Whiteout III||Godly Bludgeon||44||105||A||C||[Frost] Attack +3|
|Whiteout IV||Godly Bludgeon||44||105||A||C||[Frost] Attack +4|
|Whiteout V||Godly Bludgeon||40||96||S||B||[Frost] Attack +5|
The following is required to learn the Arcana Whiteout:
- Only the leader of a union can learn it.
- The union attempting to learn or use Whiteout must be able to perform a Synergy.
- You need three additional units in the same union capable of using Invocations or Evocations although using all five units raises your chances.
- The leader has to use one of the Evocations arts listed below, the three other units any Invocations or Evocations art.
- You have to have enough AP to use the Arcana.
- Arcana don't level by using them as the other arts do. You have to get one of the required "base" arts and learn it again as you did the first time.
- The best place to learn Arcana is the Sweeping Safehold in the Ruins of Robelia Castle or the quest Wisdom's Echo. Link all the landworms and switch through all the targets. Most likely you get the required art combination on one of them. On the PC version you can also simply turn off all but the required arts and learn it anywhere.
- The best formation for Arcana training is the Orb Formation as it reduces the AP costs.
|Whiteout I||Whiteout II||Whiteout III||Whiteout IV||Whiteout V|
|Mystic Missile V||Flash Arrow V||Silencer V||Eclipse V||Snare Shot V|
|Flash Arrow IV||Silencer IV||Eclipse IV||Snare Shot IV||Palsy Skein IV|
|Silencer III||Eclipse III||Snare Shot III||Palsy Skein III||Mystic Mine III|
|Eclipse II||Snare Shot II||Palsy Skein II||Mystic Mine II|
|Snare Shot||Palsy Skein||Mystic Mine|