|Click here for name in other languages.|
A captured Thanatos can be sold at a high price and the taste is indescribable.
| Battle Rank|
| Hit Points|
| Captured Value|
|Multi-Deadlock:||Up to 3 Unions|
|Attack Effect|| Acid Burn |
[Lytic] Attack +5
|Drops: [?]||Splits: [?]|
Related Guild Tasks:
- PC Only: Ring of the Labyrinth (The Monsterslayer, Task 13) - Monster to slay: Thanatos (After Koenigsdorf, requires Rank 2).
- Sword of Three Realms (The Collector, Task 30) - Obtain 4 Darkfiend Talons (After Numor Mine).
|Spoiler warning: Location|
Can be found in the Garden of Illusions. Spawns right in front of the entrance to The Wanderer's Ruins (location D-5). The Idols may be present (at least on PC).
- Like all members of the Homunculus Family, this monster is often invisible and will 'warp' in when you get close to its location.
- Can use a surprising attack on the field that cause you to become incapable of acting (Can't act!), though you'll be able to move.
- Recovers from ailments the next turn.
- Cannot be respawned (Divine Flyer will spawn instead).