|Click here for name in other languages.|
A captured Siren can be sold at a high price and the taste is indescribable.
| Battle Rank|
| Hit Points|
| Captured Value|
|Multi-Deadlock:||Up to 3 Unions|
|Attack Effect|| Acid Burn |
[Lytic] Attack +5
|Drops: [?]||Splits: [?]|
Related Guild Tasks:
- PC Only: Ring of the Labyrinth (The Monsterslayer, Task 12) - Monster to slay: Siren (After Koenigsdorf).
- Union of the Golden Chalice (The Collector, Task 43) - Obtain 3 Corals (After Wyrmskeep).
- Union of the Golden Chalice (Bonus Task 72) - Obtain a Dwarven Core (After 18 active members, requires the Eye of the Dragon).
|Spoiler warning: Location|
Can be found in the Disposal Tank No. 8 at location A-3. Spawns when no Bune or Charybdis enemies are present. You can get a glimpse of him through the first movable bridge/barrier once you enter the area. Bune will be present as soon as you open the door to go to Disposal Tank No. 8, but they should not be inside. Also note that the presence of The Fiery Gates DLC boss in the Central Sluiceway does not prevent Siren spawn.
Check Talk:Siren for the Spawn table data collection.
- Recovers from ailments the next turn.
- Cannot be respawned (Poison Lizard will spawn instead).