|Click here for name in other languages.|
A captured Seething Wind can be sold at a high price and the taste is indescribable.
| Battle Rank|
| Hit Points|
| Captured Value|
|Multi-Deadlock:||Up to 3 Unions|
|Drops: [?]||Splits: [?]|
Related Guild Tasks:
- Sword of Three Realms (The Collector, Task 36) - Obtain 3 Tanned Archfiend Hides (After the meeting in Nagapur).
- Sword of Three Realms (The Collector, Task 43) - Obtain 2 Archfiend Furs (After Wyrmskeep).
- Sword of Three Realms (The Collector, Task 47) - Obtain 3 Archfiend Wings (After reached Undelwalt, requires Rank 5).
|Spoiler warning: Location|
Can be found in the Starry Shore. Seething Wind replaces the Hraesvelg groups and spawns on an inaccessible plateau (N-4).
He always spawns on your first visit to Fornstrand. He will be clearly visible soon after entering the area and appears to be sitting on a high rock minding his own business. As you walk past, he will fly down to the path that you are on, and if you are not paying attention he will get a surprise attack on you from behind!
- Uses Curse on the first turn.
- Gets an additional turn (uses Mana Well) from time to time.
- Recovers from ailments after each turn.
- Does not respawn (Blob will spawn instead).