|Click here for name in other languages.|
A captured Prometheus can be sold at a high price and the taste is indescribable.
| Battle Rank|
| Hit Points|
| Captured Value|
|Multi-Deadlock:||Up to 3 Unions|
|Attack Effect||Black Out|
|Drops: [?]||Splits: [?]|
Related Guild Tasks:
- PC Only: Union of the Golden Chalice (The Monsterslayer, Task 16) - Monster to slay: Prometheus (After entering The Catacombs, requires Rank 1).
- Union of the Golden Chalice (The Collector, Task 31) - Obtain a Elven Core (After entering Elysion).
|Spoiler warning: Location|
Can be found in the Depths of the Underworld at E-10. This area is accessible after you complete Into the Abyss and unlock the doors in the Path of Anguish, or if the quest was missed, you can obtain the key to unlock the doors from Priam in Royotia Castle by talking to him twice. Landworms and Vultures will always be present. Wyverns or Evil Eyes can be present in the zone as well.
Can spawn during the quest The Wanderer.
- Like all members of the Homunculus Family, this monster is often invisible and will 'warp' in when you get close to its location. Can sometimes be found wandering around at the end of the path.
- Can use a surprising attack on the field that cause you to become incapable of acting (Can't act!), though you'll be able to move.
- Recovers from ailments the next turn.
- Cannot be respawned (Fallen Angel will spawn instead).