|Click here for name in other languages.|
A captured Monopole can be sold at a high price and the taste is indescribable.
|Locations||The Sacred Lands|
| Hit Points|
| Captured Value|
|Multi-Deadlock:||Up to 3 Unions|
|Attack Effect|| Acid Burn |
[Lytic] Attack +5
|Drops: [?]||Splits: [?]|
Related Guild Tasks:
- XBOX Only: Union of the Golden Chalice (The Monsterslayer, Task 24) - Monster to slay: Monopole (Have access to The Seventh Path, requires Rank 5).
- Sword of Three Realms (The Collector, Task 36) - Obtain 3 Tanned Archfiend Hides (After the meeting in Nagapur).
- Union of the Golden Chalice (The Collector, Task 48) - Obtain 3 Black Oils (After reached Undewalt).
- Ring of the Labyrinth (The Collector, Task 37) - Obtain a Death Cornea (After Koenigsdorf).
- Union of the Golden Chalice (Bonus Task 72) - Obtain a Dwarven Core (After 18 active members, requires the Eye of the Dragon).
|Spoiler warning: Location|
X360 Location: There are three rare monster locations that can either spawn a Monopole or a Stymphalian Bird. So for each location, if a Stymphalian Bird isn't present, a Monopole will spawn at the following locations.
PC Location: There are two locations Monopoles will spawn. Both are always present.
PC Glitch Note: Sometimes one or both Monopoles will be invisible, as if they didn't spawn. When this happens you can walk right over their spawn point without encountering them. However, you can Timeshift at their location, link them (you'll hear the link sound), then start the battle to fight them. Alternatively, you can save your game inside the Sacred Lands, then reload it; this causes them to appear and properly function in the level.
X360 Only Spawn Trick: It is possible to save your game right before using the Ark to enter the Sacred Lands. If the Stymphalian Birds are there, just go back to the Title Menu and reload your game until Monopoles show up. This saves you from having to go through the Sixth Path, Final Fortress, and Seventh Path! This trick is unnecessary on the PC since the two Monopoles always spawn.