|Click here for name in other languages.|
|Chapter/Quest||The Six Bases|
|Title||The True Disciple|
| Battle Rank|
From BR 66:
From BR 71:
| Hit Points|
|Multi-Deadlock:||Up to 3 Unions|
|Main Hand||Sacred Otachi|
|Attack Effect||Instakill (Unit KO'd)|
|Drops: [?]||Splits: [?]|
- Accompanied by five soldier unions.
- Starts to use Iron Will when on low HP. Try to keep some unions away as he will get 5 attacks per turn which combined with his Multi-Deadlock ability can easily result in a game over.
- Has a high tendency to attack your union leaders first botching all other units. It will be best to keep 2 unions back healing and dealing damage from a distance, or better yet summoning (your summon is immune to his instant KO but will still be attacked 5 times per turn).
- Uses Meditate if left alone.
- On the XBOX the Serpent Star drops from the fight outside instead (only if you have the Ancient Scabbard in your inventory.)
- His Instakill effect only appears in the PC version.
Visit The Six Bases Gallery to see ingame images related to this event.