|Click here for name in other languages.|
A captured Madman can be sold at a high price and the taste is indescribable.
|Location||Blackdale Second Entrance|
| Battle Rank|
| Hit Points|
| Captured Value|
|Multi-Deadlock:||Up to 3 Unions|
|Attack Effect|| Poison |
[Venom] Attack +5
|Drops: [?]||Splits: [?]|
Related Guild Tasks:
- Union of the Golden Chalice (The Collector, Task 39) - Obtain a Ondine Core (After The Meeting in Nagapur).
- Sword of Three Realms (The Collector, Task 30) - Obtain 4 Darkfiend Talons (After Numor Mine).
|Spoiler warning: Location|
Can be found in The Cuspate Wall section at location M-6(No Flauros will appear in this case). Also can be found in The Somber Ravine at location F-9/10 (Flauros or Skull Scavenger enemies can be present in The Cuspate Wall when it appears here). Hidden, unburrows itself when you get close.
- Like all members of the Homunculus Family, this monster is often invisible and will 'warp' in when you get close to its location.
- Can use a surprising attack on the field that cause you to become incapable of acting (Can't act!), though you'll be able to move.
- Recovers from ailments the next turn.
- Can be respawned.