|Click here for name in other languages.|
A captured Holy Servant can be sold at a high price and the taste is indescribable.
|Location||The Ancient Ruins|
| Battle Rank|
| Hit Points|
| Captured Value|
|Multi-Deadlock:||Up to 3 Unions|
|Drops: [?]||Splits: [?]|
Related Guild Tasks:
- XBOX Only: Ring of the Labyrinth (The Monsterslayer, Task 18) - Monster to slay: Holy Servant (After Koenigsdorf, requires Rank 4).
- PC Only: Ring of the Labyrinth (The Monsterslayer, Task 20) - Monster to slay: Holy Servant (After Koenigsdorf).
|Spoiler warning: Location|
Found in the Grammi Tier: Disith at location F-6. Must be defeated in order to progress to the next tier of the Ancient Ruins.
- PC only: Can be captured to create Imperator's Ring.
- Gets an additional attack (uses a breath attack or wail) at the end of each turn.
- Once its health starts getting low it might start to use Blackout or Whiteout during its normal attack sequence.
- Recovers from ailments the next turn.
- Does not respawn.
- Splits a Kelpie Core 20% of the time and is one of only three chances to ever get the item. The core is used to create the Soul Wristlet, which is excellent to craft at the beginning of a New Game Plus. However, a Soul Wristlet can be purchased in Ghor as a Trade Good (requires Rank SS in Equipment).