Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Click here for name in other languages.|
A captured Goko can be sold at a high price and the taste is indescribable.
| Battle Rank|
| Hit Points|
| Captured Value|
|Multi-Deadlock:||Up to 3 Unions|
|Attack Effect|| Freeze |
[Frost] Attack +5
|Drops: [?]||Splits: [?]|
Related Guild Tasks:
- XBOX Only: Sword of Three Realms (The Monsterslayer, Task 18) - Monster to slay: Goko (After the meeting in Nagapur).
- Union of the Golden Chalice (The Collector, Task 38) - Obtain 3 Dragon Eggs (After the meeting in Nagapur).
- Sword of Three Realms (The Collector, Task 37) - Obtain 4 War Dragon Fangs (After the meeting in Nagapur).
|Spoiler warning: Location|
Can be found in the Excavation Area at location P-10. May appear during At Hatred's End quest.
PC only: Also, check Apep in the Undeveloped Zone. It may spawn along with Goko.
- Can use a surprising attack on the field: Immobilize! (you won't be able to move, but can act).
- Can get an additional attack: Vulcanbreath or Desperate Wail, after each (XBOX) or every second (PC) turn. You may prevent the breath attack by keeping its morale low enough, it may use the wail instead to raise it.
- Recovers from ailments the next turn.
- Cannot be respawned (Redcap Champion will spawn instead).