[Long-Range] The battlefield is doused with flames. Extreme damage to entire enemy army.
|Name||Modifier||AP (XBOX)||AP (PC)||Damage||Speed||Effect|
|Crimson Flare I||Omni||N/A||153||S||D||–|
|Crimson Flare II||Mighty Omni||N/A||153||S||D||–|
|Crimson Flare III||Godly Omni||N/A||148||SS||D||–|
|Crimson Flare IV||Godly Omni||N/A||148||SS||C||–|
|Crimson Flare V||Godly Omni||N/A||144||SS||C||–|
Learning Crimson FlareEdit
The following is required to learn the Arcana Crimson Flare:
- Only the leader of a union can learn it.
- You need four additional units in the same union.
- The union attempting to learn or use Crimson Flare must be able to perform a Synergy.
- The leader has to use one of the Invocations art listed below, one unit any Invocations art, one unit any Evocations art, one unit any Hexes art, and one unit any Psionics art.
- You have to have enough AP to use the Arcana.
- Arcana don't level by using them as the other arts do. You have to get the required "base" art and learn it again as you did the first time.
- The best place to learn Arcana is the Sweeping Safehold in the Ruins of Robelia Castle or the quest Wisdom's Echo. Link all the landworms and switch through all the targets. Most likely you get the required art combination on one of them. Also turn off all but the required arts.
- The best formation for Arcana training is the Orb Formation as it reduces the AP costs.
|Crimson Flare||Crimson Flare II||Crimson Flare III||Crimson Flare IV||Crimson Flare V|
|Grenade Impact||Grenade Impact II||Grenade Impact III||Grenade Impact IV||Grenade Impact V|