|Click here for name in other languages.|
A captured Bai Ze can be sold at a high price and the taste is indescribable.
| Battle Rank|
| Hit Points|
143,777 - 542,778
| Captured Value|
|Multi-Deadlock:||Up to 3 Unions|
|Attack Effect|| Shock |
[Thunder] Attack +5
|Drops: [?]||Splits: [?]|
Related Guild Tasks:
- Union of the Golden Chalice (The Collector, Task 38) - Obtain 3 Dragon Eggs (After the meeting in Nagapur).
- Sword of Three Realms (The Collector, Task 37) - Obtain 4 War Dragon Fangs (After the meeting in Nagapur).
|Spoiler warning: Location|
- Can get an additional attack (wail or breath) after each (XBOX) or every second (PC) turn. You may prevent the breath attack by keeping its morale low enough so that Bai Ze will use Desperate Wail to lower morale instead.
- Recovers from ailments at end of each turn.
- Can be respawned.
- Bai Ze can spawn over and over by starting the quest The Cosmos Maiden, killing it, and then aborting the quest by leaving through the south Crookfen exit (where you came in), and then reactivating the quest. Please check the "Grinding Bai Ze" section of the talk page.