|Click here for name in other languages.|
A captured Bai Ze can be sold at a high price and the taste is indescribable.
| Hit Points|
~ 275,000 - 550,000 (see notes)
~ 275,000 - 550,000
| Captured Value|
|Multi-Deadlock:||Up to 3 Unions|
|Attack Effect|| Shock |
[Thunder] Attack +5
|Drops: [?]||Splits: [?]|
Related Guild Tasks:
- Union of the Golden Chalice (The Collector, Task 38) - Obtain 3 Dragon Eggs (After the meeting in Nagapur).
- Sword of Three Realms (The Collector, Task 37) - Obtain 4 War Dragon Fangs (After the meeting in Nagapur).
|Spoiler warning: Location|
- Results so far suggest that on the PC version only, HP varies with BR. Any BR up to about 30 will yield around 275,000HP which increases in a linear rate up to around BR 50 where it remains constant at around 550,000HP.
- Can get an additional attack (wail or breath) after each (XBOX) or every second (PC) turn. You may prevent the breath attack by keeping its morale low enough so that Bai Ze will use Desperate Wail to lower morale instead.
- Recovers from ailments at end of each turn.
- Can be respawned.
- Bai Ze can spawn over and over by starting the quest The Cosmos Maiden, killing it, and then aborting the quest by leaving through the south Crookfen exit (where you came in), and then reactivating the quest. Please check the "Grinding Bai Ze" section of the talk page.