|Effect||Silence / Paralyze / Poison / Black Out|
[Long-Range] A potent toxin deals substantial mystic damage to the entire enemy army and inflicts various status effects.
|Name||Modifier||AP (XBOX)||AP (PC)||Damage||Speed||Effect|
|Animalcule I||Mighty Bludgeon||64||153||B||D||Silence / Paralyze / Poison / Black Out|
|Animalcule II||Mighty Bludgeon||64||153||A||D||Silence / Paralyze / Poison / Black Out|
|Animalcule III||Godly Bludgeon||62||148||A||D||Silence / Paralyze / Poison / Black Out|
|Animalcule IV||Godly Bludgeon||62||148||S||C||Silence / Paralyze / Poison / Black Out|
|Animalcule V||Godly Bludgeon||60||144||S||C||Silence / Paralyze / Poison / Black Out|
The following is required to learn the Arcarna Animalcule:
- Only the leader of a union can learn it.
- The union attempting to learn or use Animalcule must be able to perform a Synergy.
- You need three additional units in the same union capable of using Hexes although using all five units raises your chances.
- The leader has to use one of the Hexes arts listed below, the three other units any Hexes art.
- You have to have enough AP to use the Arcana.
- Arcana don't level by using them as the other arts do. You have to get one of the required "base" arts and learn it again as you did the first time.
- The best place to learn Arcana is the Sweeping Safehold in the Ruins of Robelia Castle or the quest Wisdom's Echo. Chain all the landworms and switch through all the targets. Most likely you get the required art combination on one of them. On the PC version you can also simply turn off all but the required arts and learn it anywhere.
- The best formation for Arcana training is the Orb Formation as it reduces the AP costs.
|Animalcule||Animalcule II||Animalcule III||Animalcule IV||Animalcule V|
|Poison Gas V||Paralyze Gas V||Smoke Canister V||Silent Gas V||Dispirit V|
|Paralyze Gas IV||Smoke Canister IV||Silent Gas IV||Dispirit IV||Bewitch IV|
|Smoke Canister III||Silent Gas III||Dispirit III||Bewitch III||Cachexia III|
|Silent Gas II||Dispirit II||Bewitch II||Cachexia II|